Prof. Satya Nandi
Regents Professor, Department of Physics, and Director, Oklahoma Center for High Energy (OCHEP)
Ph.D., University of Chicago
Ph.D Thesis: Dynamical Approach to Supersymmetry
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Fellow of American Physical Society
- Regent Professor, Oklahoma State University
- 2003 OSU Regents Distinguished Research Award
- Letter of commendation from President James E. Halligan on OSU Celebrate day
- 1991 College of Arts and Sciences Faculty Excellence Award, Oklahoma State University
- Review panel, National Science Foundation
- Leader of NSF supported U.S. delegation to WHEPP workshop in India, January, 1991.
- Woodburn Professorship Lecture and Award, Ghosh Traveling Fellow, Ma Kali Sahaya Overseas Traveling Fellow.
Research Area: High Energy Theory
Current interest: Physics beyond the Standard Model such as the unification of particles and forces, supersymmetry, extra dimensions, string phenomenology, collider physics and the neutrino masses and mixings. The emphasis is both on model building, as well as the implications of the new physics for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).
- Perturbativity and a Fourth Generation in the MSSM, Z. Murdock, S. Nandi and Z. Tavartkiladze, e-Print: arXiv: 0806.2064[hep-ph] (2008), to appear in Phys. Lett. B.
- A New Extension of MSSM: FMSSM, S. Nandi, e-Print: arXiv: 0804.1996[hep-ph] (2008), to appear in Phys. Lett. B.
- Inverted neutrino mass hierarchy and new signals for a Chromophobic Charged Higgs at the Large Hadron Collider, B. Mukhopadhyaya, S. Gabriel, S. Nandi and S. K. Rai, e-Print arXiv:0804.1112[hep-ph]
- Universal Doublet-Singlet Higgs Couplings and Phenomenology at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, G. Bhattacharya, G. C. Branco and S. Nandi, Phys. Rev. D77:117701, 2008.
- New prediction for leptonic Theta (13), S. Nandi and Z. Tavartkiladze, Phys. Lett. B661:109, 2008
- A Mechanism for Kaluza-Klein number violation in UED and implications for LHC, C. D. McMullen
and S. Nandi, J. Phys. G35:095002, 2008.
- All Publications: SPIRES-HEP High-Energy Physics Literature Database
- Oklahoma Center for High Energy Physics
Invited visitor to: Fermilab, SLAC, IAS, Princeton, BNL, CERN, DESY
Current graduate students: B. Grossman, S. Gabriel, Z. Murdock
Current postdoc: Z. Tavartkiladze
Former graduate students: B. Dutta (Ph.D, 1995), D. Muller (Ph.D, 1999), S. Gibbons (Ph.D, 2000), C. D. McMullen (Ph. D, 2003), C. M. Rujoiu (Ph.D, 2006), S. Narf (MS, 1997), J. Huesman (MS, 1998), R. Ghavri (MS 2006)
Former Postdocs: J. Woodside, B. Mukhopadhyaya, Y. Mimura, C. Macesanu, Y. Gogoladze, G. Seidl